Now Hiring - All Positions Available:
Pizza Makers - Food Runners - Prep Cooks
About Mad Monks:
Mad Monks Pizza is a customer centric pizza restaurant focused on offering the best quality product possible by sourcing the best raw ingredients and talent available. We pride ourselves on consistently offering the best food, with the best staff and an amazing customer experience.
We are passionate about good, responsibly-produced food and great service. The environment is fast-paced, positive, and fun! The ability to multitask and the desire to be part of a new team is required. We value employees that are excited about helping to develop and grow our young business, not afraid to make mistakes, and want to learn about artisinal pizzas and the ingredients we use.
We offer a collaborative and dynamic work environment and competitive pay.
This is an opportunity to be part of an opening team for a new pizza shop. This position includes working a full service pizza kitchen, learning to stretch dough, prepare, top, and cook pizzas and salads. As well as use and run a cash register, serve guests, provide assistance to patrons, and maintain a high level of cleanliness and accuracy in maintaining your work environment.
Candidates must be available to work days, evenings, and/or weekends as required.
- Candidates will:
- Provide excellent and friendly customer service
- Prepare, cook, and serve pizzas, salads, and other menu items.
- Assist guests in selecting menu items and offer recommendations on our menu.
- Maintain back stock.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working environment.
- Follow and comply with established procedures including health and sanitation.
- Curate an experience for the guests, providing suggestions and guidance.
- Learn and retain knowledge of our many ingredients, menu items and food products.
- Clean and set/reset stations for opening and closing.
- Keep work area clean and tidy, sanitizing tools and surfaces in real time.
- Be able to manage yourself and work diligently to provide a great guest first experience.
- Passionate about good food!
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment to providing excellent service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment required, experience working with pizza a major plus.
- Enthusiastic about workspace cleanliness and organization
- Weekend availability
- Accepts constructive criticism as opportunities for growth
- Maintains positive energy and productive energy-level
- Can perform under pressure and can sense ahead to help other team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Can manage one's self and efficiently work without direct supervision on each task.